Sunday, 13 March 2011

Ten Guilty Pleasures

My first post on my blog :D

Guilty Pleasure:
"Something that you shouldn't like, but like anyway."
                                                   -urbandictionary.com

But, if you really like doing something, you shouldn't feel guilty about it. ;)

Well... Here are my 10 :D

1. How I Met Your Mother
Greatest show ever created. Enough said.

2. Re-gifting
Everyone does it, hardly anyone admits it. Got a gift you don't like? Gift it to someone else. ;)

3. Halo: Reach

That game is addicting! Best Halo ever made. If you haven't yet, you have to go try it out. You'll be hooked.

4. American Pie and Jackass series
American Pie started a revolution in Unrated movies. And Jackass is well, Jackass :p

5. Facebook
Everyone's addicted and there's no cure. We hate it. We say it's shit. But you know what? We're all back online the next day. :p

6. Tweeting on the move
You're going for a walk. You see something interesting. You whip out your phone, click a photo and send it to twitter. Everyone has done that.

7. Late night walks and then a big scoop of ice cream

Don't knock it until you've tried it. My day isn't complete without this.

8. Music
Give me an iPod and a pair of headphones. I'll zone out. Completely oblivious to anything happening around me. Not responding to any stimuli. While we're at it, where are my headphones? :D

9. Console Games
Need help procrastinating? Switch on your XBOX/PlayStation. You won't even remember you had anything to do. Atleast I don't. :D

10. Megan Fox
Megan Fox. <3 *drool* *stares with an open mouth*
MEGAN FOX! Don't even need to say anything else.

Leave me a comment and let me know yours. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment